The Power of Angel Investing
Case Studies for Angel Investors
Who Should Attend:
Successful entrepreneurs who have exited from their businesses and have an interest in staying involved in early stage companies.
- High net-worth individuals with senior business experience who now have the time and interest in investing in early stage companies.
- Angel investors who have done from one to three deals.
- Community leaders and entrepreneurial support professionals who are interested in promoting angel investing in their communities.
- How angel financing fits in
- Is angel investing right for you?
- Angel portfolio strategy
- Due diligence
- Structuring the deal
- The post-investment relationship
A faculty of experienced angel investors, serial entrepreneurs and expert service providers, delivers the content. Faculty members are provided a fully scripted set of delivery guidelines. The delivery of content by faculty is coordinated in advance by teleconferences to assure presentation of a complete curriculum.
A customized workbook has been developed for each participant with copies of all presentations, substantial additional background materials, a comprehensive glossary, bios on each faculty member and a profile of each sponsor. An attractive aspect of the workbook is its flexibility. For example, portions of the content can be tailored specific to the investment environment in the host community or region.
‘The Power of Angel Investing’ is a full-day workshop on November 12th providing a comprehensive overview of the angel investing process developed by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and presented by Angel Capital Education Foundation and i2E, Inc. This workshop for new-to-investing angels also shares best practices of due diligence, valuation, pricing and structuring.